Advice4u

STUDY HARD..........................

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Important website for USMLE preparartion

I would like to introduce to you an excellent study resource for USMLE. I was amazed at the variety of resources offered by this website. It has tons of e-books (In my opinion all you need to clear the exams), Video lectures, Animations, lecture notes and live USMLE type online test. The amazing thing is that everything is FREE.
The Kaplan Qbooks for all the steps, online tests , videos and lecture notes and tons and tons of stuff are worth it. It was my friend who recomended the site to me. And boy, I was amazed. I cursed myself in not knowing about the website earlier.
And they have opened a forum, it seems, with live case file discussions by Dr.Cynthia, who is a well known USMLE trainer. The case files are of top quality and will surely help in exam preparation.
Visit this website and experience it. I assure you that it will a wonderful one. Visit it at:

http://www.learnerstv.com/

All the very best

No comments:

Counter